Eat at Downtown Long Beach’s best restaurants in one day and feel like a true VIP. No stress. No bills. No lines. Reserve your Downtown Long Beach walking tour!
All guests must be 21+ years old, with a valid ID.
TAKE A CRAFT COCKTAIL TOUR OF EAST VILLAGE, LONG BEACH
No Lines. No Cash. Just Fun.
- Drink at 4 stops in Downtown Long Beach’s East Village Arts District over three hours.
- Visit the filming location of six-time Oscar Award winner, “La La Land.”
- Nosh on curated small bites throughout the tour.
- Learn trivia about your favorite spirits!
WHAT TO EXPECT
We meet you inside our first tasting location 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the tour. You can find the tour guide in the Beach City teardrop logo. Once everyone has checked in, we begin by presenting you with your signature Beach City Food Guide, with a comprehensive map of all the locations you’ll be visiting, exclusive coupons and city recommendations.
Over the next three hours, we visit four of our partner locations where you get to experience the best craft cocktails and bar bites in Downtown Long Beach’s East Village Arts District. All of our tasting partners have been paid in advance. Along the flat, 0.25-mile route, we stop at famous filming locations throughout the downtown core.
Visit the film site of the famous jazz club in “La La Land,” Seb’s. Learn about the origin of the Old Fashioned, the difference between cider and mead, and tequila and mezcal.
Come thirsty, ready to have fun…and let us do the rest!
Drink where the locals drink.
- James Republic
- Namesake restaurant of creator Dean James Max. James Republic focuses on local, seasonal and organic produce with an ever-changing menu based on farm-to-table ingredients.
The Blind Donkey
- Famed final filming location of the Academy Award-winning musical, “La La Land.” Whiskey-centric craft cocktails.
Great Society: Cider and Mead
- Great Society has the largest selection of craft cider and meads in all of Southern California. Featuring 20 draughts from nearly every corner of the world.
Padre & Mezcalero
- Chef-driven gastropub offering a unique selection of Latin cocktails and cuisine. Visit their sister bar, Mezcalero, upstairs for a place “tequila” few hours.
WHERE TO MEET
Meet inside James Republic at the Courtyard by Marriott on E First St and Linden Ave. Look for your guide in Beach City teardrop logo! Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour.
- 3 hours of free, validated, parking at the Courtyard by Marriott:
500 E First St, Long Beach, CA 90802
- Metered street parking
- Various parking lots & structures in the Downtown Long Beach Area